Money Saving HVAC Maintenance Plan in Titusville, Mims, Merritt Island, Port St. John, Cocoa, FL & Surrounding Areas
HVAC maintenance is a homeowner’s best friend. It’s the key to enjoying smaller utility bills, greater reliability, and fewer repairs while extending the life of your equipment. For a reasonable price, you’ll earn big returns. When you consider all of the benefits, there’s no question that a maintenance plan from Assurance Aire is a smart investment.
Benefits of Preventive HVAC Maintenance
Spring and fall tune-ups are recommended by manufacturers and organizations like Energy Star. During maintenance visits, we correct minor issues and make adjustments for improved performance. The goal of preventive maintenance is to minimize mechanical wear and to maintain optimal efficiency levels. The tasks that we perform work together to lower your cost of ownership. To enjoy the following benefits, have your HVAC system serviced regularly.
- Fewer Breakdowns: The purpose of maintenance is to prevent problems before they happen. By investing in tune-ups, you can avoid unexpected glitches and common breakdowns that are responsible for an estimated 50 percent of service calls.
- Fewer Repairs: If your air conditioning system breaks down, it will probably need a repair. This can substantially increase your cost of ownership. Preventive maintenance requires a small upfront investment, but studies show that repairs always cost more.
- Efficiency: Experts estimate that the average HVAC system loses 5 percent of its efficiency every year that it’s not maintained. Tune-ups save you money by preventing gradual decreases in performance.
- Longevity: Analysts say that maintenance generates substantial long-term savings by extending the lifespan of HVAC equipment and delaying the need for replacements. Tune-ups can add years to the life of your air conditioner or heat pump.
- Warranty Coverage: By investing in preventive maintenance, you’re protecting your factory warranty. Manufacturers recommend regular tune-ups and may deny warranty claims if you haven’t had your system serviced annually.
What’s Included in Our HVAC Tune-ups?
For optimal results, we perform a comprehensive list of maintenance tasks that are recommended by manufacturers. We understand that not all of our clients have the same needs or budget. This is why at Assurance Aire, we offer a few different options.
- Standard Plan: This includes spring air conditioning maintenance visits that will help ensure your system performs up to its potential for years to come.
- Ultra Plan: Includes spring and fall maintenance visits, as well as 15% off repairs, priority scheduling, and no overtime rates.
- Premier Plan: In addition to the services and perks above, this plan also includes 5% off new Trane systems, our filter program, and 15% off indoor air quality products.
Professional HVAC Maintenance Services
To take advantage of any of our plans, call Assurance Aire today. If you have any questions, we’ll be glad to provide you with more information about our HVAC maintenance services. Our service area includes Mims, Titusville, Port St. John, Cocoa, FL and surrounding areas.