Originally published in December 2018
Trane has designed and engineered cutting-edge HVAC products that are reliable, stylish, and technologically advanced since 1885. Trane manufactures a full line of air conditioners, air handlers, furnaces, heat pumps, and package units for every residential and commercial application in Cocoa, FL.
New Trane Innovations
As an industry leader, Trane continues to set new industry standards that challenge the barriers of efficiency and performance:
- Trane S-Series Furnace: The S-Series furnace includes the latest advanced features like a stainless steel heat exchanger, fast setup, intuitive diagnostics, the Vortica II blower, and multiple venting options.
- TruComfort Variable Speed Systems: TruComfort technology provides superior efficiency and comfort by modulating compressor output to match prevailing weather conditions. The system fan and compressor ramp up or down in increments of 1/10th of one percent so the temperature always stays within a half degree of the thermostat setting. Lower-speed operation in mild weather can significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Trane CleanEffects: The CleanEffects system can help improve the quality of the air inside your home by removing up to 99.98 percent of airborne pollutants.
Trane’s Extensive Product Line
Trane provides a complete line of commercial and residential cooling and heating products to meet every budget and performance requirement.
- Trane XB Series: Homeowners can still experience Trane quality at prices that appeal to the budget-conscious consumer.
- Trane XR Series: Trane’s middle series combines superior efficiency and affordable pricing.
- Trane XL Series: The premier XL series features the latest efficiency and comfort innovations, including ComfortLink II communicating technology, modulating gas valves, variable speed blowers, and inverter compressor capability.
Trane Offers Unsurpassed Quality
Trane makes a wide array of products at different price levels so everyone can enjoy the legendary Trane quality. If you live in Cocoa, FL, and would like to learn more about Trane HVAC products, call Assurance Are at (321) 339-0634 to speak with one of our friendly representatives today.